Friday, February 3, 2012

Thursday's session

I met my trainer at the local obedience club building.
She set her 13 year old female up in a different ring than last time. She pointed out I needed to watch Quinn for calming signals (sniffing/lip-licking, etc), not just turning away from her dog. I brought Quinn in and he barked once or twice, but settled down. I was just having some timing issues with him and he got to practice a little barking/lunging.
I think her female has decided that she needs to fix Quinn's little red wagon once and for all. She didn't approach us at all, but she did stand up a couple of times.
We only got a little practice in before someone came to us the Agility equipment. I knew Quinn wouldn't have been able to handle that, so I took him back to the car. We'll try again next week.

No comments: